Saturday, June 07, 2008

Another Apple Product

Earlier around eight this morning, I awoke ready to start my day. My sleep schedule has been off lately and I am getting very little sleep each night, perhaps four or five hours only. This should turn around fairly quickly I hope, but at the moment its a bothersome side effect of my current stresses.

This morning is four hours on the computer catching up on emails and updating various items with necessary information. I am doing this naked on the sofa, with my iBook on my lap and next to me, a rather extravagant new accompanying product.

My phone died recently, suddenly simply refused to turn on. So with my SIM card in hand, I put it back in my original Fido cheap ass, basic generic phone that came with my contract five years ago when I got my first cellular. The phone worked, yet did nothing, it sucked the big one in a HUGE way. And it kept making long distance phone calls to Allena for no apparent reason. Seriously.

Not being a tech savvy woman, it makes me uncomfortable to even think about having to research out the correct products for my gadget needs and then to feel confident enough in my decision to make such a purchase.

I awoke the other morning to RC handing me a new iPhone. We match, we both have one now. It is so pretty. How sweet of him to give me such a gift. Not just the phone, but all loaded up too. All my information is loaded in. My contacts are where they belong. Most of my music. I love the internet capability and web surfing. The camera is awesome. RC even installed iWoman to keep track of my period for me. If I have time, I need to run out later this afternoon and find myself a case for my phone. Must keep it safe.

Tonight is SULTRY our Bath House Event. There are twenty one couples joining us for the party. There is a little bit of work to do this afternoon picking up items that need moved down there, but over all, not much effort is required. Just some time. I am eager to spend time with all our friends and the new people who will be there too. The event is really fantastic.