Friday, June 06, 2008

One after Another

I am in the midst of undergoing a Major Life Change.

Deliberately timed to be happening right now, by myself and to myself.

It was time that I dealt with something that has been causing me personal angst and money for a few years now.

I'm being proactive, yet it is difficult to feel as though this is supposed to benefit me and not be a punishment or a mistake. (not that I punish myself but wow, what I am doing sure is hard for me and what is being done is of course something no one else could even do for me)


In happier news this evenings Orientation had 25 people pre registered in it. Twenty one people showed up on time and the class got underway. Paper work, ID check, payment, an over view of the facility and all of its amenities and question and answer time with yours truly.


Three woman arrived 45 minutes into the start of the class and we had to ask them to leave as they were to late to suddenly sit in and be able to catch up. (bringing the number up to 24 showing up) We are serious about having everyone arrive on time for this mandatory class. I felt a little sorry for the young girls, because as they explained to me at the door, they had just gotten a $120 Speeding Ticket trying to get to the class on time. Yikes, not good. They will be back for a future orientation thus making them members of Libido Lounge.

As of tonight I have now Oriented 362 individuals at LL and I am so proud. If you have not shown up for the class, you have no idea what you are missing out on. We are the place to be, if you are kinky, sex-positive and interested in exploring sex culture pan sexually.

Be the end of tonight's class, the donations to LL had grown exponentially. That our members want to contribute to the facility their time, products and services is further testament that we are on the right path, and making community intentionally. In the next three weeks, the new items arriving to us will blow your mind and I can't wait to share it all with YOU.

Whenever you can and the sooner the better, get yourself to Member Orientation class and become a member of Libido Lounge. Join everyone else and see what we can offer you. We are BC's Only Sex-Positive Educational & Play Facility. (Member Perks, Discounts, Sex Library, Social & Educational Events and of course, Play Parties to fit the needs of most sex communities)

We rock! Come Join Us! We have space for you and a Member Number too.....