Tuesday, June 03, 2008

hurting friend

Deej, get well soon.

I am sorry you feel like crap and were in hospital while I was away on the weekend.

You have to get better soon as I need you for events and being sick just is sucky.

To make the process easier, I am sending you love and groceries. Oh, and my man!

Enjoy everything and know that you are cared for greatly.

I may have pointed a few of our mutual friends towards you darlin, primarily because I knew everyone would want to support you as well during this bout of illness. Look for their emails and calls to offer you any help you could need right now.

Our lives together have gotten kinda tight over the last number of years and your friendship means a lot to me and to us. You are an awesome volunteer and a great friend.

I missed not having your G-Spot in class last night, though was glad that J. was able to bring along her vulva and g-spot on short notice and donate it for the evening in the name of sex-positive education.

I'll be calling you again later. And you remain on my order of BED REST my dear! Or else!