Sunday, June 01, 2008

bondage is the point

Today was about shopping

It could be said that two new dresses found their way into my collection. Ok, and a pair of shoes. And yes, even a few more things, but I won't go in to details.

RC and Allena brought me home a new ride em sex toy, worth $600. I rode it already. It was fun. I have now placed an order for one for Libido Lounge. Yup, it was that good, and I am that convinced. I am a hard-sell and yet this toy just goes beyond all expectations I could have for it.

In just a couple of hours, we are off to an event here in Seattle called Bondage is the Point. It is hosted by The Center for Sex Positive Culture. Allena, RC and I are going together. With rope bags in hand we shall see what tickles our fancy.

I have a gorgeous pair of Steve Madden shoes to put on, along with a dress that will make removal swift and easy should opportunity arrive for me to get naked for some reason or another.