Thursday, June 05, 2008

Making An Impact

An entry from the Win A Couples Ticket To SULTRY contest:


Hi
so how did I meet you? the first time I did not even know I had met you. it was about 7 or 8 yrs ago at a club you did a bondage demonstration on japanese knots. skip forward about 4 yrs in time and an internet search and the idea for a coaching session for my wife and her best friend came to my mind, you came out to the burbs and expanded my wife and our friends repatoire. plus a second time for a private session.

the cool thing is we have or would have bumped into each other, at other things. Sin City a couple of times once at a XXXX dance after that. you ran into my wife at XXXX on 3 occasions (sorry I was out of town or working and she was helping out without me or I would have said hi)

We were down town one sunday and you where teaching at little sister's we saw the latex class dropped in and you were teaching it.


Vancouver is a huge city, but the opportunities for someone to grow as a sensual being is small but no matter where we have turned there you are. thanks

T & L



Quite cool for me to read others memories, I take much away from these glimpses into others history. There are many more entries inside my In-box, some from people I remember, others from friends, and goodness even a great deal from people that I can't identify by name or email, yet whom I've touched their lives in some way.