Sunday, June 08, 2008

from my In-Box

Hi Jennifer.


Larry and I had so much fun last night. (at SULTRY) We really didn’t know what to expect even though we read the blogs about it. We were surprised that everyone was naked when we arrived and that actually helped me get over my shyness about my body.

Larry is a nudist at heart, but until February this year in Cuba I had never been naked in front of anyone except my husband, doctor or nurse. Even then in Cuba I stripped quickly and laid on my tummy on the towel, or ran into the water.

The shower scene was so erotic, I can’t help but get turned on when I think about it. I discovered that I really liked to be touched. You told everyone to have their hands behind their backs to lick off the whipping cream, but I discovered through that, that I really like to be touched. It’s amazing I never really thought about that before until that sensation was taken away. Even the hot wax, ice, knife, skewer, comb and scrubber sensations were great. My favorite of those are ice, knife, comb and scrubber.

We met some very nice people and we are looking forward to seeing them again. We definitely will be at the next one.


Thanks again for our initiation into the scene. We will never forget it.


Lynn





=========== =========== ===========


Thanks for an excellent party Ms. Jennifer - you looked very hot running around with your soapy cock (and when getting oil rubbed on the table) :) You have no idea how thrilled I am at getting Bryan out to these events. Thank you a million times over!

Hugs!
Lorine


=========== =========== ===========


Jennifer,

The first time I met you in person was at a class in March 2006. Ryan and I had been to the Taboo show and somehow we missed you as a speaker. Poking through the website for the show I found a link to Libido Events.

I screwed up my courage and went to the class in downtown Vancouver on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (by myself, Bryan couldn't make it). I was early and my heart was going pit a pat, wondering what the class would be like. I think I told my family that I was going to an educational seminar (Ryan and I weren't living together at the time).

I was very cold, sitting on my chair, waiting for other people to arrive. Jennifer, you were sitting on one of the demo tables with bare legs and I couldn't believe that you weren't cold. You were talking to the others as they came in. It was hard not to listen in on the conversations. I couldn't believe that people had sex at parties, let alone with other people around. I think you brought over a blanket so I could keep warm.

Of course I enjoyed the class and knew that there was so much more to explore sexually. As they say, the rest is history. Of course I told Ryan all about you. We finally made it out to a play party that summer, which is when Bryan first met you. I think you more than exceeded expectations.

hugs,

Anastasia