Tuesday, June 10, 2008

dumb answer to an easy question

Today was a lovely day, charming in-fact.

I slept in this morning with RC, setting the stage for a relaxed pace for the rest of my day.

My favorite lunch was mine, sushi.

A fantastically surprising find of yet another corset from New World Designs in Gastown in this very unusual color is now in my corset cabinet.

I was one of four sex experts at Rhodes College today, speaking on a panel about sex.

One of my fellow panel members was the esteemed radio personality & dating coach, Daniel Packard. We got to talking after class and he's way cool, more interesting to me than his radio segment had made him appear.

I had to shake my head in udder dismay at one of the other panel members giving exceptionally inadequate health information to the students in the class surrounding safer sex issues. It was incomprehensible her lack of skill at dealing with & answering the questions & subject matter, especially given she is co owner of a little ol' adult store. Shame on her for pimping books on safe sex, rather than answering a question that would have not only empowered the asker of the question, but also empowered and kept safe the future clients of these students. She choose to try and make a buck instead. Pitiful ethics really.


Once home to our nest finally, I cranked up the heat, stripped down to my birthday suit and promptly made dinner for the family. We three ate together and hung out watching TV for a large part of the evening.

Before I said good-night to RC, he laid me out on the bed and gave me a full body rub and a hot stone massage. When I thought it was over, I suddenly felt the tickle of his slick lubed fingers making there way into my wet pussy. As he gently probed into me, my hips became accommodating and the gates parted giving him easy access. The massage had turned sexual. Big surprise. It ended in two massive orgasms. One for me, and one for my guy.

My new iPhone is incredible. It does so much, I'm just now starting to figure out much of what I can actually do with it. Its capabilities are abundant and lucky me its user friendly as well. I'm really loving the gift. Thank you RC for being so, so good to me always. I Love You.