Sunday, April 13, 2008

a myriad of things

A Sunday, and a sunny one at that. It feels so good to have the warmth of Spring back again finally.

Truth be told, I slept like the dead last night and boy did I ever need that. I couldn't have gone out if I had wanted to, nor could RC have as he was a walking zombie too by the time he got in the door from work. We stayed in, played Scrabble and were in bed by 10 pm.

Orientation was this afternoon, and I was so much hopeful that is was happening on another day, but no such luck. Staying home would be heavenly, though was not in the cards for today. Another lot of people Oriented and through our doors as Members now.

Domestic chores need attention. If my energy levels remain consistent then I'll get to things, otherwise tomorrow is another day. Some how I just don't see me washing floors today or cleaning windows. RC has brought up getting a maid twice in the last week. The idea is starting to warm on me, especially given that we could hire a male one who could come clean by day, while I am working and the child is at school. The help would be so welcome right about now, as my juggling act of responsibilities is a big job. Letting some of the tedious stuff go to some hot buff guy, wouldn't feel like a luxury, rather more like a necessity.


My teenagers just came out of her room, and wearing a pair of shorts that I gave her. In fact, just last summer the shorts were mine and she acquired them because I no longer wanted them. I find it some what disturbing that my daughter fits into all of my clothes now. And she wears two items, in a different and larger size than me already. Gaahh!


Lately I have been amazed at how forward people have become. Particularly an idiot man and woman team that I know - though they are not in a relationship, they might was well be, because they are equally clueless and laughable. Speaking out of turn, and as if they have information or knowledge which they obviously do not. Because if they did, their lot in life professionally and personally would be successful. Instead, they continue to look like the failures they are. And when you are failing so miserably having every one watching can be humbling and degrading. I hope they wallow in where they are - you both deserve everything you've got so far. And goddess knows that there is more to come for you both should you continue your menacing ways. C'est la vie!