Monday, April 14, 2008

getting caught up

If you work with RC and are reading this, OR if you have seen him in the last 48 hours, I want you to know that I am NOT responsible for what you saw. He is! Ask him. Foolish, foolish man.


I accomplished more than seemed imaginable when I started my day.

I was not looking forward to what awaited me. Thankfully the tasks went off with out any glitches and I was able to finish in record time.

Those who live with me, understand how difficult this day was.

While tending to everything, I kept my mouth shut. Not a grumble out of me.

But, by the time I got home. Well that's another story.

I arrived back to our nest and was completely exhausted. So much so that I was in no state to finish the last steps of what was needed in order to call my efforts applaud able.

At four this afternoon I crawled into bed. At five thirty, I awoke feeling refreshed, a little.

Then it was time. My whining started and so did my complaining. I had had a rough day and was feeling it.

Luckily my family understood my gripes and set about to rectify matters swiftly. Or at least they tried to appease me temporarily. And I, was most grateful for there efforts and love.

Some days are long and hard.

Today was one of them.