Friday, April 18, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

News worth exclaiming in a loud happy voice, while on a roof top.

The other day, Wednesday to be precise, RC took me to the opening day of The Army and Navy Shoe sale. This made me so happy.

Three, count them three pair of Steve Madden shoes.

And another two pair that were so hot I couldn't leave them behind in the store.

They are all mine. Five new pairs of designer shoes, very good news. Makes the woman in me ROAR.

We arrived when they opened at 8:00 Am and went straight to my size. The hunt was on and like a good tracker, I came away with some real treasures.


More Art was delivered to Libido Lounge at Restraining Order by a local artist last night. Wait till you see the prints on the walls. Five seems to be my lucky number as that is how many were handed to me. I am struck by both the color and the imagery. Wait till you see it yourself!

Deviant Dining is the name of our new monthly potluck dinner. It will land on the calendar shortly so start giving thought to what dish you will be contributing. The night has live erotic art installations, stimulating conversations, great food, new people to meet, enticing servers and a butler. I'm confident you'll love the night, so make plans to come have dinner with us.


I'd like to write more, but I really should get some work done. RC and I have a dinner date with one another this evening, alone. Then home for some adult play time. How sexy is that?