Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sex Coaching in Vancouver

Since I started my Private Coaching practice in 2004, my rates have slowly increased over the years to where they sit today.

When things started, I charged a nominal rate. A very nominal rate.

The rate was set as it was, as no one really was sure what professional sex coaching would look like.

No one else was doing what I was doing. There was no precedent and so I had to create my own base rate.

Sure there were therapists and tantra workers working locally, but no sex coaches.

The accredited professionals in the field, many of whom I know, had little to no knowledge surrounding alternative sex practices and the language necessary to aid others in this journey of discovery. Their rates were exorbitant and what they offered in this niche area was next-to-nothing.

This is where I come in. Bridging that gap. Being that resource for individuals or couples hungering to further their pursuits of pleasure.

My hourly rate has gone up a couple of times over the last four years now.

I have become not only quite sought after, but also remarkably skilled at what I do.

When I started Coaching I only met people for discussion style appointments. However as time went on and my skills became honed to be what others called above proficient and inspiring, it became obvious to those in my life that I should expand upon my offerings.

It took me some time to figure out my boundaries in interactive classes with clients, but I managed to create a workable code of ethics for myself. Once I had this issue settled, I knew I had to set a new rate for this more in depth type of appointment.

I've yet to mention it, but my appointment time with clients, is always set for a minimum of 2 hours at a time. Experience has shown me that little gets completed in an hour, yet in two, we can move mountains together and relax as we figure things out.

$125 an hour for a discussion style appointment - 2 hours minimum = $250
$175 an hour for an interactive class / appointment

It's time for a change. What I am offering and what I can offer my clients is changing fast and greatly.

My offices space is awesome and meets all of my teaching needs. My skills are that in which people leave our time together, already well on there way to starting the journey they once believed was unreachable.

Rate changes are difficult as again I have no one to look to for guidance in this area.

A perk of course of joining Libido Lounge, is that Members get the benefit of making appointments with me at a discounted rate, and for an hour minimum rather than the standard two.

I can no longer count, nor can I even remember how many people who have sought out my services over the years. What makes me feel accomplished is having these same people join Libido Lounge, buy Life Time Memberships, flock to my educational classes and support me with their legal names and letters of thanks, and of course when they return to see me again in coaching or refer friends to me.

My coaching practice is large and I serve a great number of people. Happily. I enjoy so much the chance to share with others and point them in sound directions. Allowing no one to fall between the main - stream cracks.

Being a role model is not something that I am comfortable with, yet it is something that I hear from others regularly about how they see me.

But back to money and ones worth.

Though anyone can send me an email and ask a question, nothing beats a sit down face to face Private Coaching appointment with me.

It will be money well spent, no matter what my new rates become soon.

Carpe diem if you'd like an appointment before my rates increase.