Thursday, April 17, 2008

Queer & Bondage Night

Have you heard of or even seen in print, this new acronym?

LGBTIQQ

It stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans gendered, Inter sexed, Queer, and Questioning.

What a bloody mouth full.

Was the LGTB acronym not inclusiveness enough as it was originally? Of course it was. Though some person felt left out of that demographic obviously and now this lengthy abc mouthful is what is before us.

I am a bio born female with girlie genitalia, who is a mother of a child because of penetrative intercourse with a man.

Heterosexual is not a word that fits any description of me. I have not been heterosexual in eons, and always find the word unsettling when people accidentally put me in that category.

Though I *can* identify as a bisexual, because I am attracted to women and have sex with them regularly, being labeled as bi sexual just does not embrace all the dimensions of my sexuality. Note that I have a primary partner in a man.

In my adult life I have had sex with WAY more women than men by a long shot and will continue to do so.

When I fall either in love or in lust I do NOT do so because of my perception of the other persons gender, OR what I believe to be between their legs.

If I find someone hot, it is based on the connection we make with eye contact and our sexual energy that we exchange, and not on the bits between the legs.

Whatever happens to be between some one legs will be what I play with. I don't ask questions about gender when it comes time to play with some one in sex space that I am attracted to. Well other than the obvious of " So what can I do to make you feel really good?"

This is what makes me QUEER.

Now that is a word that resonates well.

QUEER, that's me!

As a queer woman, I support every persons right to love and pleasure however you can create it for yourself.



**************
**************

RESTRAINING ORDER bondage enthusiasts: social & play time

April 17 Thursday
7:00 - 9:30pm


Venue: L.L.C. MEMBERS ONLY - DROP - IN
$25 cash per person, or $40 per couple Life Time Members $5
Cash Pay at door

Have an interest in bondage or restraint? This is the night for you,
sit back and watch others play and engage in stimulating bondage talk
or set yourself up for some play if you are so inclined.

A bondage enthusiasts casual evening of social & play time. Learn
some new tricks, tie some one up or be tied up. Meet new people,
enjoy light snacks & drinks and frolic in the facility as we will be
set up specifically for your bondage pleasure.

Event Rules will be posted when you arrive. Please ensure you read
them carefully before you begin your night.

Arrive when you can and leave when you are ready,
from this Drop-In event.

Open to Men & Women, Couples & Singles and assumes no level of
experience. All are welcome.

Bring your bondage gear. No dress code though note these items as
being *not* permitted: No flannel robes.
No sunglasses and no face masks.