Saturday, April 12, 2008

Women's Sex Party Vancouver

DIRTY GIRLS ended on a high note shortly after 1 this morning. I was quickly home by 1:45 and out of my clothes. In the bedroom I quietly gave RC a kiss as he was in bed and proceed to come out to the living room to try and unwind from the festivities which were still coursing through me.

Remember last weekend at SULTRY when my Hitatchi had blown the breakers in the bathhouse and left us in the pitch black? Well I HAD thought that incident had to do with water on the outlet or cord, hence the spark. So not true.

Because you see last night K and I pallet wrapped two women together who did not know one another at the party. They were naked and face to face. After we tipped them over onto the floor and had begun doing the mean and nasty to them while watching them giggle and laugh I had a brilliant idea.

Let's plug in the Hitatchi and vibrate them together, under the pallet wrap, but between the mass of their four legs combined. As I think it was who K went to plug in the monster toy, it suddenly sparked a lot and then well...it blew up. It did , it blew up!

No joke, some black smoke and a great big burn mark, right around where the cord meets the wand. And the smell was yucky as anything but that did not stop us. We assaulted those two women, probably five or six at us at a time taking these defenseless women on. We poked, spanked, kissed and stroked our victims. They were a sticky, hot, breathless pile of DIRTY GIRLS by the time we were finished with them.

The Sybian Sex Machine got more action that you can imagine. Five different women took a ride on it, and I believe everyone had orgasms, and many for some. One woman L, well we stopped counting as a group when she had her fifth big O. I even found the time to go for a ride and my good friend P helped me along with encouragement and some excellent fondling. Three of the woman who rode the Sybian were doing so for there first time. It is true, I get to be part of a lot of cherry popping for people in my life. Another woman who rode has done so before, she came really prepared this time with her own knee pads too. What a gal!

We had more bondage at the party then I could have hoped for. Girls tying girls up, then giving them orgasms. Oh what joyful fun to take part in. P looked so good tied spread eagled inside the cage and then being forced to orgasm by another woman. Sighs, I did not feel the need to stop this from going on as everyone was sooo happy. Crotch ropes that vibrate, breast harnesses to have the boobies bouncing high & tight and lest we forget that there was a hog tied girl on a bed for some time too.

Trays of fruit, vegetables, granola and dips were consumed, everyone needed fuel. The new twenty four cubbies sure made a huge difference in the coat area to keep belongings together. We didn't put the stripper pole up at this party, but perhaps at the next. Finally we have enough gear that we can pick and choose what to use at each different event we host.

There was a group of DIRTY GIRLS who were heavily into strap on play and spanking combined and as a three did they ever play sexy together. Captivating the attention of many. The stuning pink shoe woman and her large strap on caught every ones eye, then again so did the fetish woman with amcupping kit who was doing anyone wanting to try something new. She is such a giver.

I know I fisted my friend C on the padded bondage table, and I did some sensation seeking S/m with A on the rack. I helped R on the Sybian and L too. I was on the go all night, doing things left, right and center.

There is no way that I can recount all that transpired last night with any accuracy. Fun, friendship, new experiences, hot sex, stunning visuals, titillating conversations and all girl action. That was DIRTY GIRLS 2. So much fun.

The only down side to the whole thing, our Massage Girl was unable to attend. She burned her hand and the wound was to big to cover with a glove and still do massages. She will be back for our next events though, not to worry.

And I must admit the flavor of a party rises exponentially when their is an interactive workshop to kick start the night. Twenty women showed for the Extended Teasing & The Art of Fore Play class. Perhaps this is why the action seemed to start so easily and fast.

Due to how much fun I had, today I am wiped and finally getting out of bed at two pm this afternoon. We have thoughts of going out tonight to Sin City but somehow I envision a night in and me asleep with my guy.