Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dark & Steamy

It is true, my corner of the world is ever exciting. I am never short on sexy events to attend, happenings worth noting and moments worthy of a tv sitcom series.

Last night was SULTRY. And quite frankly the whole evening was one that I won't soon be forgetting.

Imagine this. I'm naked, in heels on my knees. The floor is tiles and the lighting was "on". Its muggy and the type of hot that catches in your chest. Aaah the invigoration of steam. And I am just-about-finished setting up for the party.

Maybe ten people have arrived already and a few others are just arriving. With the extension cord in my hand, I eye the Hitatchi Magic Wand on the end of it. I reach towards the outlet to plug it in, and BANG.

No it did not blow up.

However it sparked! Then the lights disappeared. They went out all at once. It was so pitch black dark in the entire bath house, that I could not see my hand in front of my face.

Oh my goddesses. Some times I even flabbergast myself.

It is the one thing I had not thought to locate ahead of time in the booking process.

The fuse box, where in the hell was it?

It was both funny and a little disturbing to be in the pitch black for about three minutes while staff ran about bringing the lights back on.

Thankfully.

We played so hard last night and for so long that we both are falling over exhausted today. What a riot, we laughed ourselves silly.

I really want to tell you more about our escapades, but dinner is calling me.