Friday, April 11, 2008

on and on , and on

FOR THE RECORD: To everyone who sent me links to books or URLs' on "recovering from your parents, surviving toxic parents" or who forwarded me noteworthy articles on the subject matter, I sure thank you.

Laying in bed, sound asleep next to me is RC. He was just speaking German in his sleep. Very cute, just too bad that I can't comprehend of it all.

Allena, my girl phoned to share some very exciting news earlier. She is coming up to visit shortly AND she is now a Seattle City Commissioner.

Congratulations Bella, I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it, and now that you are there, no one can stop you.

My drive, my understanding of sex culture, so much of it has to do with Allena. And now she has been voted on as being the new commissioner for sexual minorities. Her foray into politics has begun with such success. How could I not follow her foot steps. She is my role model and my love.

We will celebrate this milestone together later this month as she lays in bed with RC and I once she arrives to us. Getting her here is always so welcome and the time just goes so fast. Our lives together have morphed so much its hard to believe we are the same young girls who shared a daddy what seems like eons ago now and have now grown into strong vibrant women.

Tonight is DIRTY GIRLS, our second women's play party! The night starts off with nineteen women registered thus far in my Extended Teasing & The Art Of Fore Play class. The class itself is going to be full and I can't wait to see all the women gathered before me.

I should really go to bed now. Those women will have me on my feet all night long, and some sleep in me now will do me a world of good for later.