Thursday, August 25, 2005

info & partner sharing

Last night I worked Privately with a couple in their home for a few hours. As this was my second time being hired by them so it was a smooth and easy evening of discussions on Dominance & Power along with suggestions as to how to put it into actual play for themselves.

Being a guide for others and sharing what I know is my passion, it's how I give back to a culture and community that has blessed me with so many gifts. Sharing myself and knowledge & guiding others without shame, but rather with joy and passion, is what makes me so attractive to others I hear both personally and professionally.

Sitting naked at the computer Blogging before I need to head to work from 11:30-6pm, then I'm off to have dinner with a friend. I'm off to meet Doug's wife for dinner.

It's good poly practice for me to have a relationship with my partners significant other and in this case, it's a wife. She's a really cool woman whom I'm enjoying getting to know better over time. How amazing is it, that she allows me the privilege of playing with her husband in BDSM and permits us our relationship? WOW, lucky woman I am and tonight is my chance to thank her again and to check in with her as sharing your partner is a big deal and needs to be honored in my world.

ah, and only because it's funny do I share this, but my dear friend J, phoned me at 10:50 last night for a booty call. Normally I'd kill someone for phoning me at home so late at night and especially for something as hedonistic as a booty call, but with my daughter away on holidays, I found the whole matter hilarious. Although I declined the invite, we did set a date to get together with one another. Happy Birthday to you today J!

Sometime late tonight when I get home it will be time for me to start packing up for this Saturdays Women's Only Naughty PJ Party A Sex Positive Event.

Time to get dressed as my day job is the only job that I have that requires me to wear clothes. Go figure!

blessings

Jennifer