Sunday, August 21, 2005

waxing purple toes

Let me tell you about my Saturday afternoon...

I had this date with this really attractive woman that I love. Let's call her my bottom, kara.

She was dressed as I asked her to be, in a skirt, sun hat, bra and pantiless. (accessible) Me in a dress and a hat as well.


Strolling through the Vandusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver for hours hand in hand, we had such a lovely day together with no where particular to be and no agenda other than spending time with one another. We paused and spread a sheet and lay in the shade eating a picnic lunch and talking together while looking out at a sea of foliage and brilliant colored flowers so tall they blocked others from seeing us completely sitting on the grass floor.

Wandered over to the waterfall that was so stunning we had to sit and pause on bench to appreciate the view. (and to fondle one another) Walking further past lawns that are immaculate so immaculate here that it makes you wonder what little people with gardening tools must come out at night to create this wonder.

Finally I settled kara on to another bench later in the afternoon, next to a pond with pink and white lilies floating in it and turtles swimming amonst the lily pads as the hot afternoon sun was shaded behind very tall tress. Put a blindfold on her so she wouldn't know what was about to happen and then pulled her sun hat down so no one could see her face. Remove her shoes and put her feet on the sheet on the bench. On my knees next to her, I kiss her cheek and light the candle in my hand. She knows nothing, yet can hear the lighter I'm sure.

kara loves to have her feet covered in wax so......I took my candle and in the middle of the park with people walking by, blindfolded her while sitting next to the pond, I slowly covered her toes covered in purple paint in paraffin wax. Dripped some all over her feet, down her ankles, made it splatter and watched her body move to the heat of the candle wax and to the want that was building up in both of us. We played with the hot wax for a good 20 minutes before our little impromptu scene ended. What fun, I am a very lucky woman.

I should spend more Saturday afternoons lost in the bliss of a partner and so should you!

Jennifer

And for those of you environmentalists, don't worry, we did not leave the park floor covered in wax, we removed it from her feet with a scrubbie and put it all on the sheet, rolled it up, then I brought it all home to dispose of it myself.