Wednesday, August 24, 2005

private class & daddy time

Last night I taught Sex Tips From A Bi Sexual Woman at the studio and then drove straight home to Jim who'd driven up to spend the night the night here with me. We cooked steaks and corn at 11:00 at night, then crawled into bed and made love till 2 in the morning. Our schedules have been so full as of late that we've resorted to snatching time however and whenever we can get it together.

We rolled out of bed this morning awhile ago now and not without complaint on my behalf. I love sleeping with my Daddy and being cuddled up in his warmth is intoxicating for me and so pulling us apart is often difficult as I hang on tight and make known my displeasure. (ha, it's the little girl in me) I've already cleaned up the bins and toys from last nights class and gotten Jim well on the road to Olympia. This afternoon I work, then this evening I'm teaching a private class.

I was contracted a week or so ago to teach a 3 hour class on Women's Dominance / SM 101 to a woman privately in the city at her home. The class went great and she got a lot out of it and now this evening, I've been hired again. This time, she and her partner have hired me and are going to see me as a couple to explore, female submission and male dominance.

Since I work this afternoon till 6pm I will be driving straight from work to my evening appointment and returning to a home and bed all to myself. Daughter still away on holidays and no poly partners in sight, my bed will be my own tonight. The questions that remains is "what time will I actually make it into bed and away from the work in my computer?"

Jennifer