Saturday, July 16, 2005

seeing me professionally

Jennifer, I'd very much like to book a private consultation with you. Can you tell me more about these appointments?

More and more I'm getting questions like this in my in box so it seems only fitting that I explore this option today, in case, you are like one of the many who is trying to make their way to see me privately, yet needs more information before making the first appointment.

To start my time is booked in two hour time slots at an hourly rate of $50 per hour. Most people email me with the topic or issue that they'd like to discuss in advance so I may do any prep work from home necessary before making my way to our appointment well informed and up to date. Usually I can be seen within a week of your contacting me.

What do people want to talk to me about? Or better, how do people use me as a Resource? What can I offer you?


People often book me to sit and talk about sex positive culture, local resources specific to their sex interests, lifestyle, coming out and partner issues. Play based events, social sexy events and alternative sex education. Polyamory, multi partnered relationships, group sex, kinky sex, bondage, fetish, swinging, BD bondage & discipline, SM sadism & masochism, bi sexuality & bi curiosity. Women's masturbation, submission for men and women, Dominance for Women and Men, role playing, introduction to sex positive culture, navigating public play and ethics in a sex positive community.

Many others just want someone who they can tell their desires to and I'm a safe person for this. Some people just want to know how to bring a little kink into their bedrooms without having to leave the privacy of home. A growing number of couples are seeing me before they start exploring the cities sex positive communities and they use me to help them prepare for what they will expect and how they can best prepare themselves for a positive experience. People use me a guide or perhaps a coach, I'm in a unique situation, there really isn't a name for me. I'm Jennifer an activist for sex positive culture.

We'll sit and talk about any of the above topics for two hours and while talking I'll compile a list of the Resources and Links, and my personal notes that I will be sending you, specific to you and your life, once our time is complete and I return to my computer. Tell me what you are looking for and I'll let you know if it exists in our Province and if so, where to get it. And if not, where the next best place will be for you to find something to titillate or educate you. With over 45 local Resources at my fingertips at any moment and friends throughout the province running groups, surely together we can match you up to a Resource.

Meeting in a local restaurant and having a meal together or a drink while we talk is most common. Should you need to see me at my studio, you can also book me privately there for a small additional cost. Some times I see people in the studio when they want a class taught to them privately. Perhaps you and your partner might like to take a bondage class privately or my Genital Play class. This can be worked out as not everyone wants to learn in a class group setting, so I do teach classes privately. You can read a list of classes that I teach here. Certainly not limited to these workshops only by any stretch, but these classes represent those that are the most frequently asked for at this time. Check out the current calendar for a few new workshops that have not yet made there way over to my Erotic Arts Curriculum yet.

I'm paid at the start of appointments, when we first sit down, thank you kindly.

If when you book me, you think you might like a third additional hour, (often useful when I'm working with couples) please let me know at time of booking. I will not tack a third hour on to an appointment if it was not booked as such.

Email jennifer@libidoevents.com for appointment times. I'm fairly flexible time wise and book appointments from 8:30 AM onwards.

When we meet in public, I will not be in my tank top that says Rope Slut. Rather, I will arrive dressed appropriate to the venue and weather. Nothing shocking to give away who I am. No pink brief case with www.LibidoEvents.com written across it, sorry!


Privacy, where does what you tell me go? It really goes no where, I share with no one who I meet with and guarantee that for you. I understand how important matters of privacy are when dealing with sexuality and people and share your concern for keeping us all safe.

I've been an active, out, vibrant part of Vancouvers sex positive culture for almost 8 years now. I play at public events and enjoy a variety of sexy activities some you can see at public events and some you get to read about here as they can only happen at home or in a dungeon. My life is very real and so whatever your interests, know that you won't be shocking or alarming me. I know so many diverse people doing so many amazing things with their lives and sexuality that the probability of you actually shocking me is quite small. I'm tolerant, open minded and able to initiate and help lead a conversation that I understand you may believe will be difficult to get underway. It's what I do and I'm really good at it.

It really is my pleasure to help make your entry to Vancouver's sex positive communities both a smooth and safe one.

Jennifer
Sex Activist