Thursday, July 14, 2005

past few days

My daughter left for some time away with her dad last Saturday and is not due home till this Sunday. Now do you see why I've not been doing much blogging this past bit as I've been bouncing from one thing to the next as a person with no one else to responsible for.

What things have gone on of interest? Well it was my Daddy's birthday so we created ourselves a bubble of love, sex, domination and submission up in a beautiful condo in Whistler for two days where we only managed to leave once for a short walk. It was the best thing we could have done to have gone away. No internet, no phones, just each other. I'd promised to offer myself up to him and to be at his disposal and whim. It's safe to safe his wants were met by me and Jim had a good birthday as I was a very very good girl. I won't be laying in bed completely comfortable for another few days but it was still my pleasure to be used by him.

Today I'm working from 11:30-6 then heading off to a private consultation with a man from 7:30-9:30, the day will be long as I'll not walk through my front door till about 10 tonight which means that my In Box will be over flowing and in need of attention.

Early this morning Midori and I figured out one of her two classes for here Libido Events visit in August. Midori will be presenting Military and Interrogation Scenes on August 3. Some time later today or tomorrow I'll get the second class posted which will be happening on August 4th. Don't forget that Dine With Diva will be happening again. This is where you can pre purchase a ticket that allows you to be one of twenty people to have dinner with Midori in a restaurants private group room and meet Midori personally, talk with her and listen as she reads selections from her new book Wild Side Sex: The Book Of Kink (meal not included in ticket price) Remember this is the woman who teaches class on Aural Seduction, prepare to be mesmerized.

Last night on my way home from the workshop I stopped in to my postbox and what did I find but something very exciting from two top-selling sexuality authors. Dossie Easton and Janet Hardys latest book Radical Ecstasy. These two women are powerhouses in writing and they've been co authors together a long time. I'm thrilled to get yet another of their books to add to my collection and to guide me. Radical Ecstacy is another must read for me as Dossie is presenting a workshop based on this new book at the October Libido Events Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment Conference. Learn how to achieve transcendence and exaltation in Dossie workshop.

I'm writing this sitting at my desk in my office area cross legged in an office chair, laptop in front of me. Pink cotton panties, laced in black, that Allena gave me about two years ago now and across the bottom they say in bold letters sex kitten and on the front, over my mons is a little girl wearing fishnets, gauntlets and cat ears, looking somewhat Topish. Cute comfortable panties and they match the very faded pink t-shirt I've got on that has my navel piercing hanging out from underneath it. I'm thinking that very shortly I'm going to HAVE to go and get dressed as I do have to work today.

Allena was up on Tuesday and we had a really good visit together overnight and into Wednesday. Tuesday when she arrived, I'd bbq'd a salmon with dill and red peppers and we spent a few hours catching up and eating. Finally food settled, it was time for Bella and I to have some alone time as women in love. And for Allena, as a woman who is my bottom, an opportunity to play.

We played hard and long till it was time for me to turn out the lights and put Bella to sleep in my bed. I'd already picked her up off the floor twice, so moving her to the bed was easy. Lube, man did we ever go through the lube. And I realize that a little goes a long way, but wow, did we ever make sticky a whole lot of things that were not used or even inserted.

Strap on sex with my cock that I got from Tickled Pink Toys was more fun than I'd hoped for with Allena. I have the Flame Strap-on Harness set and it even comes with a vibrating bullet so that my clit gets a nice little buzzing sensation as I'm pounding on my girl. Imagine how elated I was to discover upon opening this cock from it's package the first time that it also comes with a cock ring which is so handy for keeping the condom on.

The Electric Fly Swatters, the ones that Allena had sent me? Well I used one on her toes, knees and inner thighs inbetween running a neuro wheel along her body, while she lay blinfolded on the medical table. Then shortly later, blindfold thrown to the floor, Bellas hair grasped hard & taught, tightly between my fist and pulled back hard as I drive in to her and we both watch ourselves and one another in the full length mirror in my room next to my bed. Orgasms followed shortly there after.

Allena left at 9:30 in the morning to return to Seattle after her night her with me. We slept little YET we loved and played hard. For being so good to me and letting me have my way with her, I surprised Bella with breakfast of bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, juice and fresh fruit IN BED before she departed. It was nice closure to our time together.

Bed sheets needed to be removed and treated with Spray & Wash. (I use the pre-treat stick and the spray)

blessings

Jennifer