Friday, July 08, 2005

night at the strip club

Spending an evening as one of 16 bi sexual woman at the BGV social event last night was a riot! It was even more fun than I thought it would be. All of us women met up at The Number 5 Orange down in the 200 block of Main Street across the street from the old police station. It's a strip club.

I arrived at 7:10 and was still the first to arrive, which is often the case for me. Aside from the women there working, I was the lone women in the room. No big deal to me, I settled in to a nice seat at a table, a seat with a full view of the young hottie on the stage and ordered myself a Coke. Some single man, a few tables over whose trying quite hard to flirt with me, I keep holding at bay and avoiding. Look down, look away, move my chair, look right through him. I'm here only for the women, why can't he get that?


Finally, two women from the group arrive and I wave and they point over to an area, and I realize that the BGV group has even booked us table areas. Nice! Feels good to be taken care of well. Off I go to leave the flirt man behind to join these two hot bi babes and what happens but over the course of the next 10 minutes another 14 women walk through the door of the club and walk straight to our table to be welcomed with hugs, waves, smiles and offers of seats. Some of us knew one another and some of us had first time meets other than those on their on line message board.

Yes, the strippers were good. And I think many who were there would agree that the woman in the yellow race track suit, definitely needs to be ridden long and hard. And oh yes, her act, was, um, well, I forget ok, but she looked really good and smiled pretty.

There was one young dancer who was so intrigued by our group that she kept coming by to sit and talk with us once she learned that we were all bi sexual (some kinky too) in our group. Half way through her second visit (of perhaps 4 over the night) to our table area, I gave her my card. She looked at it and smiled in the knowing way and said "really?" and like 3 other women sitting at the tables with me all said yes at the same time to her along with me.

I'll be honest with you, I invited her to the up coming Libido Events Bondage Play Party on July 23rd and told her to bring along another friend/lover or partner and that they'd be my guests. Her company was a nice touch to watching the other women who were performing on stage. Call it my thanks to her for the interaction intellectually, or perhaps call me an insatiable flirt. ha

Spent some time getting to know a few new woman in the group and catching up with some old friends as well. Was flirted with shamelessly by two of the groups women and I must say that I enjoyed their attentions. But then I'd set myself up to be flirted with. Wearing black leather ankle strapped stilletoes, blue, black and white striped bright skirt with a black leather vest and little lace black bra, I was dressed to feel attractive, be noticed and talked to. I got what I was looking for. A relationship many years ago taught me that if you want something badly enough instead of laying there hoping for it, go and create opportunities where by your want will be met. I've gotten very creative over time and consistently now have my wants met.


Left the club just after 10 and was home after a quick pit stop of The McDonalds Drive through for a childrens cheese burger happy meal, no onions or pickles and another Coke which I consumed before I was even in my under ground parking lot.


it was a night out that I'm glad I made the effort to be apart of

Jennifer
bi sexual woman