Sunday, July 03, 2005

weekend activities

It's truly summer time now. No, not because today is a beautiful Sunday in July but rather because my child is home now with no where to be by day regularly again till September when school goes back in.

This morning she is laying in bed, sick with a head cold and reading books. Not surprising she's ill given the pace both her and I take often. Friday we spent at Canada Day Celebrations at Burnaby Heritage Museum for 3 hours in the afternoon and were overwhelmed by the numbers of people who attended and were so friendly and celebratory. The weather was beautiful and I had time to enjoy being mother to such a delightful young person.

Thursday night Jim came up for the night and he had an enjoyable evening in with me. On orders I was on all fours, naked, head down, sex & BDSM toys out waiting, showered and in a still and quiet room awaiting him. Finally, he walks through the door and I know that once I hear his bag drop to the floor and the front door lock and close, that in just a few seconds he will come for me down the hallway and in to the living room. As he enters the room his first visual will be of my back, long and tattooed, arched to bring my ass up, on all fours, curved bottom towards him and face down. This is as he wants me and I've been down here waiting for a bit now. My knees are already wobbly from the pressure and the excitement.

CLANK, the sound of something hits the floor, right next to my ear. I know the sound, it's a set of nipple clamps. SPLASH, there is the feel of warm water wetting me as a razor glides between my cheeks. My Daddy had arrived, need I say more?

Friday morning early at 9:30 I had a private consultation with a woman and we sat and talked for 2 hours about Bisexuality and Polyamory. I'm always amazed at how much I learn from the people I meet and talk with, it's because of all these people that I feel alive as an activist.

Saturday I worked all day, from 9:30-7:00. Yikes what a long day. Then it was time to pick up my daughter from where she had spent the afternoon, then head home finally where I arrived in at 8:15PM after leaving at 8:30AM that morning. As I said, "it had been a long day." Although tired, sleep just wasn't in the cards.

Instead I went and updated the face of the Libido Events home page and added another new presenter to the October Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment Conference. Teri D. Ciacchi MSW is the latest presenter to be added and she'll be joining us by doing her powerful presentation "Clitoral Revelations." Details on this class will be out soon of course, so watch for them.

It's Kara's birthday today and she's away taking care of some family matters and not able to celebrate. Makes me sad to know she's not able to enjoy her special day.


You have to go and check it out as it's the funniest, fall of your chair type laughing, poly, movie, humor, clip that I've ever seen. Enjoy and thanks Bella, for sending it to me.


I've got Midori here with me in like a month doing a couple of workshops for Libido Events and another Dine With The Diva Event as well. And finally while on a break from work the other day sitting in my car, I finished reading her most recent book Wild Side Sex : The Book of Kink. Damn it's a great book and simply put, it's a guide for the curious, the sexually curious and adventurers. I'll tell you more about the book later.

Jim's in Seattle with Allena for 3 days and this leaves me home alone to be mom and to work. My daughter is leaving next Saturday for a week of holidays, leaving me the whole house to myself. During this time, I've got already scheduled alone time with both Allena and Jim. And still to be booked is time with Doug. Whose Doug? aka "the new guy" The one I keep writing about. Yes, his name is Doug and he's told me to go ahead and write about him and use his name. Doug Then there is Kara. Kara's going to be needing some attention about this time from me as well so I'll have to find an opportunity to do something extra special for her as she's had some big family stuff going on.

That's it for me, I'm off to the market to buy some fruit and veggies and to check on the child whose now making a craft project at the kitchen table.

Jennifer