Thursday, July 07, 2005

strippers & conference building

Busy, busy, busy. After sending out a mail out till 2 this morning to the Libido Events mailing list about all the up coming events and classes plus news about the site update, I crashed into bed where I slept soundly till almost 7. Awoke to a fresh new day and was thankful for the sun in the morning as I was sort of dragging my butt and having a hard time getting started. Then I drove to work, finally awake, and was there from 9-2, leaving work to stop in at home to see my daughter then straight to drive to pick up her friend from day camp, just to bring him back to our house. He's hanging out with my daughter till his parents pick up both of them in a short bit. My daughter is sleeping over at her friends house this evening, and tomorrow night, her friend is sleeping here.

Once the kids leave, I plan on getting dressed in to something a little sexier than my typical mom look. Perhaps a brightly colored short skirt that will allow my long legs to show strong underneath of and maybe something backless so my muscled tattooed back will be displayed. Heels, at least 4 inches more likely 5, I'm not into platforms either, just give me a nice sleek heel. No bra, no panties but most definitely a sweater or a shawl as I always catch a chill. I plan on having a good time and given the excellent company and entertainment I know I will.


Where would a nice woman like me be going on a Thursday night? Strippers honey. I'm going along with another dozen or so women and we're meeting at a local strip club. This is a social event for the bi sexual women's group that I'm apart of here in Vancouver. We're going to watch women, flirt with women, be naughty, get to know one another and generally have a good time.

Then home to a quiet house to conference build. It's almost time. Soon I'm going to be revealing the complete line up for the Libido Events Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment conference happening this October 14, 15 & 16th. This project is a massive undertaking for me and I'm so bursting at the seams with excitement and astonishingly enough I'm going to keep this under wraps for a bit longer. Sorry to not reveal anything more, but I know you'll be pleased when you finally do see what I've created for you all.


I've got to do a few domestic chores now before I can rationally justify my leaving the house to watch strippers. It's just the type of woman that I am.

Jennifer