Friday, July 15, 2005

rainy Friday

This morning I slept in. Thankfully! Woke up at 6 AM, had a drink of water, and climbed right back into my queen sized bed by myself. Stretched out naked under the sheets and duvet with my Tinkerbell blanket and fell promptly back asleep until 7:45 when I awoke actually feeling somewhat rested for a change. I'm enjoying having my bed to myself, free from poly partners and my daughter.

I'm sitting naked this morning at my desk blogging before my day starts. I do not ever drink coffee, so what usually gets me going in the morning is a good orgasm at my own hand and then to work on the computer. To each their own right?

Finished putting up the Bondage Party info to the website:

July 23 Sat 8:00-1:00am
BONDAGE Play Party
Tickets $15, Pay at the door
Venue: upstairs 2280 East Hastings St Vancouver
Come to tie some one up, or to be tied up!
Mummification excite you? Pallet Wrap. Rope Bondage? Hemp Rope. Restraints? Cuffs in stainless or leather, what will you bring?


No experience necessary, just be a bondage enthusiast. Participation not required, you do not have to play, you may be a voyeur. Attend as a couple, or attend alone and meet new people who also have a passion for bondage. Bring your own bondage gear, if you've got it. We supply bondage furniture, beds and suspension points. House Rules in place to keep everyone safe and a Floor Monitor to watch over the bondage play.

When I got home from work late last night, Midori and I managed to figure out her second class for her Vancouver visit. Midori will be presenting Aural Sex 1: Seductions By Voice along with her Military and Interrogation workshop which both promise to be inspiring classes. And given that Midori is trained / ex military this should be titillating. The pricing is now up for her classes as well as for Dine With The Diva, go and have a peek.

When I return Midori to SeaTac airport on August 7 I will also be making a stop at Seattles Sex Positive Community Center The Wet Spot and teaching two workshops that afternoon there for them.

I was flattered to receive in my inbox offers from stunt bottoms, personal assistants and aides when The WetSpot sent out to it's membership through it's mailing list about my coming classes. Both men and women who've attended my past classes emailed to offer themselves to me. Damn I love my job and I value so much those who endear themselves to me. As an activist, this truly makes me feel supported, the support of individuals offering themselves. Thank you to all of you who emailed with offers of help, I ended up choosing two men and one woman.

The two classes that I'm teaching in Seattle are:

August 7 Sun 1:00-2:30pm
Bi Curious? Where To Start For Girls Who Want To Date Girls presented by Jennifer at The Wet Spot, Seattle WA
Tickets $15, Pay at the door, membership not required
workshop write up


August 7 Sun 3:00-5:00pm
Erotic Wax & Ice Play for Partners - a fully interactive class
presented by Jennifer The Wet Spot, Seattle WA, membership not required, Tickets at the door $35 for two partners, $20 for an additional third partner
workshop write up


BOATS!!! Boats with Bowsprits.
Wooden. Does this make sense to anyone? If this makes sense to you and you own or have access to a boat with one of these, then please email me privately as I'm looking for this boat for a photo shoot for August. jennifer@libidoevents.com


Today I work from 11:30-6:00PM which I'm not minding so much seeing as the weather isn't so great. Then home to finish conference building. It's a lot of work and of course VERY rewarding. Are you interested in volunteering at the Libido Events Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment Conference? If so, then email me with your skills and interest to jennifer@libidoevents.com What a great chance to meet personally some of our cultures icons behind the scenes as they prepare for this groundbreaking conference.

Have a great day, blessings,

Jennifer