Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tormenting a Bound Man

Last night was Restraining Order, and we had a great turn out. Once of our regulars even came by with a check and purchased a Life Time Membership - what a smart man. I tied up a very handsome long time friend, and then I had him artfully installed in the sex swing frame, spread eagle. It turned out rather beautiful I must say.

When he was settled into the bondage safely and I had tied my last knot, he was looking rather vulnerable so, I took advantage of him. I tormented with my large fishing / hunting knife with a gut hook, creeping it down his piss slit as he had no choice but to be very, very still. For his own good you see. I took a wartenburg and ran it all over his body, and then grabbed a second one and used them both at once over his cock, balls and perineum. Since he was blindfolded, he really was clueless as to what was ever going to happening next.


I found myself so happy at one point that I couldn't help but start to slap his cock and balls around, soft, then hard and harder, with the big knife. Then just with my firm hand. Funny, it made his bits swell and get excited. Who would have guessed!

Then I sat on his face, while I used a small strap on his body and punched his chest. This was most memorable - his hot breath on my crotch, while I pummeled him was quite sexy for me. Not sure how it was for him exactly, but I do know that he never asked to be let out. Go figure.

I couldn't help but clamp his nipples and then playing with those compressed little buttons of sensitivity. He squirmed a lot from this, and even tried to move. So, I started biting him. Soft little nibbles and then painful little mouth fulls that had him levitating in his bound pose. This brought a smile to my face and a large grimace to his.

After I untied him finally from his torment, I went and got him a nice piece of caramel apple pie - he ate it all and seemed quite grateful. As when the last bit of pie was gone, I found myself sitting between his legs. His skilled hands, grabbed my neck and shoulders and he worked out with massage countless muscles knots for the next twenty minutes or so. The massage was just lovely and a great chance for him to come back to earth after our scene together.

The night was a great one indeed. Everywhere one looked, people were playing together and sharing skills, that is what the Lounge is about: education, play and the social aspect of it all. Community.