Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going Strong

My weekend exhausted me.

Friday night we hosted Sultry, our bathhouse event. It was awesome as always. Forty people, twenty couples came out and we partied the night away. I love what we've created for our friends with this event. It takes a lot out of me to pull it off, but hell it sure is worth it to see everyone come together for such good sexy times.

After Sultry we drove to Seattle, arriving in to Allena's shortly after three in the morning. We went straight to sleep.

I awoke around ten in the morning, and readied myself to go and teach two different classes. Both went very well.

We had thanksgiving turkey dinner, the three of us and relaxed for a few hours talking sex, politics and family planning. Then we donned our pervy best and headed out to the evening play party.

Every which way we turned we were surrounded by friends. It was a nice night and the conversations were lively. I even played with a friends husband, they had only been married forty-eight hours.

A few weeks back my friend had offered me the chance to be "the first person to play with him after they married". I was also the person who orchestrated her secret proposal to him back in August. What an honor, and what trust. I beat her daddy senseless, while she laid over a bench watching. It was torture at it's finest, I mixed in lots of sensuality, and even sat on his face with my panty clad pussy while doing the deed. When it was over, he was spent, she was glowing and they rolled around in one anothers arms being all lovey dovey.

A board member from a local Vancouver group was in Seattle at the same party as I, she came and asked to speak to me, alone. I spent thirty minutes listening to her tell me how her organization spends so much of their time, discussing me and Libido Lounge and following my pursuits. It was an enlightening conversation where I was told over and over what a great leader I am and asked how this other group could endevaour to prosper. I made suggestions and observations and then had to put away shop talk so as to enjoy my evening out with my family.

Today my woman's dominance class had seventeen women in it. It was sure popular and it ran really great.

Now we are back home safe and sound, the weekend has fatigued me and left me in need of some serious down time. Rather I am catching up on e-mail and watching some really amusing cliquiness unfold in a forum where inclusiveness is supposed to reign. Its sad to me that issues so petty seem to always be at the root of sex positive communities struggles to hold allies and supporters.