Friday, December 05, 2008

Calling All Volunteers

I am putting together something for The Taboo Sex Show in Vancouver January 15, 16, 17 & 18.

For my seventh year, I am also teaching for the show, a whole host of classes, but this post is not about this, as I already have this aspect well under control.

I have been asked to run a booth, something special this year. To do this, I need a small army of dedicated, attentive, detail oriented, sales friendly volunteers who want to earn something REALLY freaking amazing. The offer is super cool.

You volunteer for 16 hours and in exchange you get a wine, beer and pizza party with a corseting class, and a magnificent fully boned, drop dead corset of your choice from anything this spectacular company has in stock. (the exchange rate thus works out to $18.25 per hour) You will also get free tickets to Taboo.

I have a shift schedule and two different types of work available. Women for sales, and men for set up and take down.

Below is the list of needs. If you want to earn all the bonuses I've listed drop me an email soon as I want this roster completed before Christmas so I need not be tending to it over the holiday season.

Of course you'll be seeing me at the show, however you will be working for someone else. A really great woman, whom I admire a lot and also happen to lust after her corsets.


Set Up:
Thursday 9:00 to 2:00 2 men & 1 woman This is set up and will require strength. 3, 5 hour shifts.

Take Down:
Sunday 1:00 to 9:00 = 2 people =2, 8 hour shifts includes tear down.
6:00 to 9:00 = 2 men for tear down Can be the same one that helped set up to fill out an 8 hour shift =2, 3 hour shifts

Actual Sales:

Thursday:
4:00 to 12:00 2 women or one man and one woman. = 8 hour shifts


Friday:
4:00 to 12:00 2 women = 8 hour shifts

Saturday:
11:00 to 4:00 1 women = 5 hour shift
4:00 to 12:00 2 women = 8 hour shifts

Sunday:
1:00 to 9:00 2 people (may be 1 man) = 8 hour shifts includes tear down

NOTE: you may combine your efforts and work for both setup and take down and sales if you so desire. You'll need to be strong though!