Tuesday, September 25, 2007

rest & relaxation

Last night we went to bed together, RC and I. Making love in the dark, me straddled atop him. Exhilarating orgasms, clutching one another to share the explosions. It was really hot, I came...then he came. We fell asleep quietly laying alongside one another in the black of our bedroom. It was 12:30 a.m.

I said good-bye to RC as headed off to work at 6:30 this morning, then I woke T for school a short while later. With T off to school at 7:30 I promptly put myself back to bed. And I went straight to sleep. Imagine the surprise to my sleepy eyes to see the clock read 1:10 as I awoke this afternoon.

We went for BBQ last night as a family dinner out. Going of course here and ordering a monster size platter of food. The Memphis Feast. So after I woke up, I went to the kitchen and microwaved the remains. Bringing ribs, pulled pork, sausage, brisket & bbq sauce back to bed with me along with a roll of paper towel underneath my arm. Naked and in bed surrounded by computer, two phones, and food, I have begun my day.

This day of bed rest & recovery was so needed after the weekend I had, I am feeling much better than yesterday. Tomorrow I am booking myself into a spa for later in the week. There are three personal body treatments that have caught my eye and I am eager to hand myself over for some long over due body pampering to this studio.

Soon though I will need to vacate my bed and start readying for my evening appointment. A client is taking me to dinner in Gastown. How charming.