Thursday, September 27, 2007

driving Jennifer

Are you attending Friday's Women's Party and driving through or at least by North Burnaby on your way there?

I find myself in need of a ride out to the event only (and not back) and the ride needs to have an available back seat and / or trunk. (I have some equipment that I need to take to ensure a sexy night)

If you can pick me up and have me to the event, by 7:30pm, then please send me an email and lets get things sorted out.

I've already packed my personal party toy bag with a couple of strap-ons, a variety of sensation toys, a few games and of course, bondage gear. I am an eager beaver! Now I just have to figure out what to wear.

I can promise stimulating conversations and my undivided for the entirety of the drive out should you be able to help me out with this.

Thank you.

jennifer@libidoevents.com