Wednesday, September 26, 2007

not so vanilla

This is but a simple list of a few of the things that today showcase my life as out-of-the-ordinary

  1. I'm wearing a Hanky Panky boobs tank-top, given to me from the business
  2. my guy is on the sofa crafting me a multitude of new items for my interactive sex classes
  3. earlier I picked up my vulva replica from a women's home where I'd left it the other day
  4. in the post box, a consulting offer for sex coaching with a couple
  5. I'm booked in to the spa for tomorrow afternoon for some pampering
  6. my girl-friend loves my boy-friend, and my boy-friend loves my girl-friend
  7. both my girl-friend and my boy-friend love me
  8. I've masturbated to orgasm twice today
  9. slept till 12:30 this afternoon
  10. a bed side table with more than six sex manuals, four personal toys & an absorbent pad
  11. three bottles of lubricant around the bed
  12. one vibrator plugged in to an extension cord (permanently) under the bed
  13. the cat has her first "outfit", she looks like a royal princess