Sunday, September 23, 2007

afterglow

Too tired to write much. My body is filled with the ache of an exceptionally long day. My mind twirling from all it's working to process. There is a part of me that wants to do the paperwork for this event right now before sleep, but it's not going to happen. Instead RC and I are eating pizza naked in bed together as we decompress from last nights play party and then we are going to sleep.

I'll write more in the morning, but in the meanwhile know that we had a full house. It was as always a spectacular night, with no glitches. (ok, maybe a few little funny moments, but I'll share those with you some time soon) I am so happy to be surrounded by such a wonderful sex-positive community.

In the mean time, if you were at last nights party, tell me, how was it for you? Leave a comment.