Monday, September 24, 2007

Party Memories

The party on Saturday night was truly incredible. With such a packed house, there was a huge range in the attendees of every interest, age and personality. The mix turns out rather fantastically when the numbers are so good, and of course this leads to an outrageous amount of people making connections and having the time of their lives.

I've never in my life run out of gas before, this happened to me personally while driving down to the venue in RC's vehicle....whose gas gauge does not read properly. Once that crisis was smoothed over, it was back on track for me with so much to do.

To the people who brought sheets as donations to the party, thank you so much for hearing my request and acting on it! And to the man, who brought the brand new full sheet set in satin, you sure have made a new friend in me. :)

I played at the party. Well, I had occasion to top a couple of different lovely women. First was a scene where I saran wrapped then vibrated a woman, then leaving here bound, I bent her husband over her, and spanked his bottom to give him a warm welcome to SM play. Then Lisa snagged some of my attention. She was looking stunning all made up, but my plan involved her skirt off and her top gone. I said make it so, and she did. I like my women able to follow instructions, and eager, Lisa was both. And so single-tail in hand, I marked her up for awhile, before turning her to face me and doing a round of pussy spanking. When she started gasping, I hauled her up in both my arms and carried her across the room. Throwing her on some cushions on the floor, we fooled around for awhile longer. We stopped when I was out of breath and she was laughing the laugh of a masochist high on endorphins.

There was plenty of other moments were I was involved in play and sexiness of course, yet I spent the rest of the night doing the social butterfly routine all the while keeping an eye on everyone. The night flew right on by, without a single issue or problem.

At nights end, it became obvious that a room swap is in order for our October party. We are going to swap the sex room and the impact room. Wait till you see what we have in-store for next month. New equipment again as well, two more pieces to satisfy all of our sexual explorers out for the evening and our ever growing list of play equipment.


The Love Nest was our wonderful sponsor for the evening, they donated all of our safer sex supplies, they are the cities finest adult store.


To M. for all your help moving & building equipment, thank you so much, I do value your strength and patience. To RC, I love you. To Deej, you were one fun loving b'day girl. To PA, thanks for taking care of my admin. details, on short notice. To H, thank you for the gift. To J, thank you for the nutritious snacks. Sandi, your gift didn't even make it home with me, it was gone that fast and was so good. And to J & B, the chocolates were great, yummy.

Today RC took me shopping .... a reward for working my butt off on Saturday with 22 hours of work. It could be said that he got me the most decadent shoes I've seen in awhile. Black, lace-up 5 inch heels, with a slim platform. A pair of red satin stockings and another pair of thigh high striped stockings to compliment my new arm warmers, in red & black. We've been talking and I do need a shoe room or cabinet, because storing 70 odd pair of shoes & boots around the house in random spots is wrong on so many levels. It's difficult to even remember what I own and what I am still searching for, a shoe room would make me happy and allow me to display my footwear so more of them can be worn more regularly.

Shoes and boots are the ultimate gift!