Friday, November 10, 2006

United Church of Canada ad

The United Church of Canada hopes an ad featuring a can of whipped cream and the question, "How much fun can sex be before it's a sin?" will fill its pews as Christmas nears. Read the rest of the article here.

Here's the photo...

What do you think, will YOU be filling the pews because of this piece of advertising or are you still not interested in church and religion?

I practice my own faith and don't require a church to believe or to know peace, though attending church sporadically over the years has always left me with what I was seeking.

Whipped cream makes me think of being naughty with girls and breasts and not about God, prayer and church.

I've come up with a new prayer to be recited naked on my knees

"Dear God, please deliver to me many naked woman with bouncing breasts and I promise to lick them clean of any whipped cream."