Thursday, November 09, 2006

If you really knew me

If you really knew me you'd know...

I suffer from anxiety.
I long to have another child.
Loud voices frighten me.
I lost a hero recently to death.
I breast fed my daughter till well into her third year of life.
I thrive with routine, direction and support.
Traveling for work is difficult as a single parent yet necessary.
I'm polyamorous and still I am lonely at times for companionship.
I have the capacity to love many people & the ability to share this love.
I masturbate multiple times daily for pleasure and stress relief.
As a child I had head gear, retainers and braces and was teased, a lot.
Queer is how I identify myself.
I watch the news daily and am scared of the direction of our world.
I'm a visionary who has big things up her sleeve. more soon