Monday, November 06, 2006

finding Jennifer

a quick look reveals what people were entering into a search engine, when they ran across my blog.

Let's check now for accuracy...

pvc and heels oh yes, I own a lot of these
triad poly yes I'm part of a poly triad
kama sutra it's an area I'm hoping to learn more about over time
sadism and dominance the core of my sexuality
acrobatics sexy pit no clue?

vancouver bc swingers club eden teach AND host women's only sex parties here
razor shave bald women I've done this a couple of times now
dominant whip seattle cane that's me
luschious box between my legs
collapsible whiteboard stand would like to own one
tongue washing cock sucking nipples sounds like a good time
upper thighs mine are hot

cock stroking techniques teach these in my Cock Sucking classes
sexstore mn shopped in sex stores when last in MN & will again in April
bondage pallet wrapper adore mummification
alone initiate 07 no clue?
bodybag bondage I own two
homestyle two bites brownies yummy, a favorite

teri spread labia yes Teri and I do this together
libidoevents duh
dissolving stitches with tape my left breast, post lump removal
dildoes recommended by women Ask the Women of The Love Nest
bondage tied up sleepover I haven't done this since Barry did it to me
ball bashing my foot has firmly slammed some sensitive scrotum, yippee

deadly couture vancouver Jenni's clothes rock
pne plushies only my daughter won one this year
overextended labia all labia are uniquely shaped & present in varying lengths


vancouver sex clubs I can be found teaching & playing here
testicles broken by feet poor guy
caddle prod definition Sex Toy
kinky coupon book make your own
the realm of fantasy play party calgary I teach for them, cool group