Saturday, November 11, 2006

crotchless body stocking & heels

Before I start typing about my kinky world, I wanted to make mention of Remembrance Day and all the soldiers in our Country and in the United States both past, present and to those of the future. I love you and respect your courage and strength, what you stand for in freedom is the cornerstone to my life. Thank you for being our soldiers.

(To my readers from the Burnaby George Derby Centre, welcome and hello!)

~~~~~~~~


It's Sin City tonight and I plan on attending. I spent the last hour soaking in a lavender filled tub relaxing my muscles, plotting tonight's shenanigans and generally primping myself for a night on the town as a high femme woman on the prowl. Yes you heard right, I'm on the prowl and looking for some hot dish to consume.

In my drawer I found a black lace, printed body stocking to wear then added a pair of high HIGH heels to complete the look.

Sin City has a rule about keeping one's genitals covered, I'll have to wear a tiny thong under my body stocking to keep my girly bits out of sight since it's a crotchless number it leaves my labia and clit visible and accessible.

I'm torn between thigh high boots, black in a 6 inch heel with NO platform so they are very hard on my feet on the concrete floors of Sin or wearing open toed strappy pvc 6 inch heels with a platform for comfort. It's hard to concentrate on beating someone when my feet are killing me, perhaps, the shoes then??!!!?

There's still a toy bag left to be filled with implements to torment
nipple clamps
ball gag
leather strap
thumb cuffs
canes x 2
flogger
vibrator
cattle prod
blindfold
strap-on
condoms
lubricant
gloves

but otherwise I'm ready for the party to start and good times to follow. I plan on having a great time, make the most of your Saturday night too!