Sunday, November 05, 2006

smiles in Disneyland




Photo's were taken of me by my daughter while we were in Disneyland. (I've never posted a picture of my daughter and I never will, nor will I use her name here)

Autopia car ride, Paddle Wheeler boat trip over to Tom Sawyer island and of course a stop over at Pooh's place. Collected an album full of memories but most contain my daughter & I, or her alone.

We rode every ride and our favorites multiple times over. Used the Fast Pass Program and an early morning admission along with 5 days to spend touring and yup, we did it, both California Adventure & Disneyland. Both Parks.

We bought every thing that made us smile, both of us, what incredible fun to splurge like this. We arrived at 7:00am and left at 11:30pm happy, exhausted, wide eyed & together. Love.

Talking about where we'd like to holiday next, my child has informed me of her interest in Hawaii! It's where I suspect we'll next visit together.