Saturday, April 15, 2006

eggs & play

This afternoon finds me sitting in my robe at the kitchen table, with smudged raccoon eyes, typing madly away at the computer. Arrived home later than expected last night from the new clubs opening. So late in fact that I went straight to bed without removing my eye make up. So wrong, which of course made my daughter laugh at me when I finally rolled out of bed this afternoon and she looked at my bedraggled self.

Yes, that's correct, I wasn't up today till noon. Am still exhausted, sick with a head cold, one ear is deaf and I'm feeling weary, but I'm awake.

I'd thought that I wouldn't be up to attending Rascals this evening, but I simply can't miss it. Must go, I'm just drawn there. Saw Brian last night and told him I'd be going so I guess now I should. No plans of dressing today until later when I start the primping process of getting myself ready for the play party.

Could Top or bottom, doesn't really matter to me, I just need the interactions. Have to get in early though as tomorrow is Easter and in our house we do an Easter egg hunt every year and this year is no exception. Later today I still need to make the map to direct my child to the Easter bunnies surprises.

Jim arrives here tomorrow for Easter, family time and a photo shoot. Monday I'm doing a shoot before Jims camera with a friend of mine and must have sleep in me for that, so that I look rested & pretty.

busy times...