Tuesday, April 11, 2006

TES last Saturday


here's a photo of Tim & I and another of Allena and I prior to us all leaving for the TES play party last Saturday night in New York...



The World of a strange man... or, a man of a strange world, (see April 11) is who I bottomed to on Saturday night. Took off all those clothes in the photo above save for my black leather thong and heels, standing naked before him and his single tail whip for a scene that left me shaking "like a leaf" and marked like a street filled city map. Pain, submission and arousal filled me up and off I happily floated on endorphins. He brought me to my knees and suffice to say I will not be seen at home sans clothing for some time as my body heals.

No energy to write any more, must sleep. Arrived back today at 4:00pm. So glad to return finally to my home and daughter.