Thursday, April 13, 2006

submitting to some one new

reaching into my purse I pulled out the slip of paper given to me earlier with the room number I was heading to. Stepping off the hotels elevator I turned left, then right and for some reason turned around mid way to the correct room. Hearing a noise I was surprised to find Phil coming up behind me in the hall so late at night. Surprised and excited as I was hoping we'd get a chance to flirt some and maybe entertain the idea of play.

Instinctively I knew we were both going to the same place. A private party in a friends suite and we were obviously both invited guests.

It wasn't long before we were excusing ourselves from the play we were watching in the living room of other couples, to head in to the bedroom to create some intimate play of our own.

He told me to take off my clothes, and I did with speed, tossing them into a corner of the room. Bottoming to someone new, in a strange hotel room, in New York, in a room filled of nearly strangers - sure I'd do this for him. I wanted this experience.

Running his hands along my body, turning me front to back to view me, before ordering me onto the bed. Trembling a little I obeyed and blocked out all the distractions concentrating on his voice and demands of me.

My heart beating fast from a little bit of fear from playing with someone new. I'd told him of my limits earlier but not of the things that set me off, for the bad or the good, the things that can make or break a scene.

He bit me over and over and I did my best to stay still, be calm and good for him. I wanted him to want & like me, because I was hot for him.

His cane started cutting through the air at a faster rate and the backs of my thighs could feel the wind and the intensity of each stroke. Just as the burn would start to become to much, his lips would tenderly kiss away the pain. His hand would stroke away the bite and then he'd roughly pull me over and start caning the front of my legs.

Made me meet his eyes and keep a steady gaze with him as he did the tender areas of the fronts of my thighs with his cane. Grabbing and pinching the welts while laughing at my wincing and deep moaning. Showed no mercy as my body fought the waves of sensations, only grew hard from my struggles, I could feel his cock throb against me.

Grabbing me by the hair on the back of my neck and forcing his mouth over mine, I was hungry for his taste and so my mouth parted eagerly to eat him up.

Another woman laying on the other side of the bed had joined hands with me at some point during our ordeals. She being done by Lolita and I by Phil.

Lolita to Phil "be careful with the cane, see there, she's about to bleed"

Phil to Lolita "then give me another cane, I'm not done with her yet"

And then the two of them broke into singing the Muppets theme song over and over while tossing back their heads and laughing hysterically. It's madness in this hotel room, I'm screaming in pain from cane strikes that are leaving welts, the woman I'm holding hands with while laying on the bed is sobbing while on a sexual high and the two Tops in the room are singing the friggin Muppets. Insanity.

Jennifer to herself, someone give the man whatever he wants so that he can do whatever he wants to me. I'm all floaty and endorphined out, heart rate is accelerated and lust has left it's aroma permeating from between my legs.

I get caned more, then bitten and ordered to not move while other not nice things happen to me followed by moments of deliciousness as we come together as a bundle of sex energy.

He hurts me and asks me if I like it. Of course I like it and I like that you're spending the time to do this to me.

I'm going to leave a mark on your arm, a large mark he says smiling. So all during the conference, whenever I see you and walk by you, I can grab that bruise and push it and make you think of me over and over again. Grasping my upper arm tight, he canes the same spot on my outer upper arm till beads of perspiration are rolling off my head as it's tossing from side to side from the overwhelming sensations he's layering on my poor left arm.

By the time he's done caning my arm, it's already purple, blue and a deep violent red.

Eventually we cuddle up, me panting & grinding into him as he tells me that I'm a good girl. It's remarkable that he found just the right words to say at that moment.

I don't want to go back to my room, but I've got to teach a class at 9:30 in the morning and I must get some sleep.

Not wanting to end our time together, I push him playfully down flat on the bed on his back and straddle him with my nakedness. Pressing my hands into his body, I massage his head, face, torso, limbs, hands & feet till he's blissed out from my attention towards him.

Phil to Jennifer "I could really get used to being treated like this. I like you."

Jennifer to Phil "I'd like to play with you again, and yes, enjoy and get used to being treated like this. I like you too." ~ filled with raw sexual energy

Climbing off of the man covered in sweat from the workout of a scene with me I turn to the corner of the room to retrieve my clothes. Pulling on my pants, heels and before my top even gets on me, he's molesting me again from behind and I realize that the attention is something I was hungering for. And to have it come from someone that I got to actually play with and found sexy was just a huge added bonus.

This is a photo of Lolita, Allena & I.