Sunday, April 16, 2006

hiding chocolate

my daughter is peacefully asleep in my bed and I'm about to hide the Easter booty. Rest assured, I've got all the best treats & when she wakes up in the morning, she'll have a blast scouting it all out to collect into her basket.

Just this afternoon I had her retrieve her cherished Easter basket out of the storage closet, it's been hers for so many years that I forget now exactly how old it is. Regretfully my parents left me with no family traditions, we've got them today in abundance, happily.

A large Sponge Bob solid chocolate, milk & Swiss chocolate eggs, cadbury eggs, whoppers and more all need to be hidden still and a detailed, fun map made to make this a real adventure.

Earlier today I got her all set up at the kitchen table, dyeing & decorating real eggs. We have so much fun as a family, and I love that she's so comfortable at home that she is free to be herself and enjoy life's simple pleasures.

Rascals was fun, (although I must admit to being very drained lately) took me some time to find who and what I wanted to do. Then I got my hands on him, put a leather hood on his head and played mean on his body till I broke a sweat and he did as well, next cuddling him up and making him feel all better. Must have done a really good job soothing things better for him, because half an hour later he was massaging me whilst I lay naked on a table moaning and unable to move in exquisite delight. Oh did he ever please me.

Time to finish hiding the remaining chocolates, at least a dozen have gone into my mouth during the typing of this post.

Happy Easter everyone.