Wednesday, April 19, 2006

on the run

last nights Cock Sucking class went fabulous, thank you very much. Now this evening at Deadly Couture I'm teaching Navigating Multi Partnered Relationships and/or Polyamory, it's a pay at the door class, so just show up! I'm very excited about tonight's class as I've been looking forward to this one for awhile now.

This morning I booked four more classes at The Love Nest, the North Vancouver store and now also the Metrotown store. They are such great women to work with. I just love you all Denny, Carolyn and Shelly. Some time later today I'll get the new dates & classes uploaded to the calendar.

Tomorrow morning is a meeting with Eve from Eden, the new adult club that's opening May 6 and who hosted the behind the scene's Industry party the other night that I was fortunate to be able to attend. (and had a wonderful time exploring)

Grocery shopping today, banking, masturbating and soon to pick up the 12 year old from school.

Can you believe the price of gas? It's insane.