Saturday, November 19, 2005

breakfast, work & thanks

my daughter is asleep still in her room, she loves the chance to sleep in. I'm sitting at the kitchen table, topless in pj bottoms, working on my laptop with the phones turned off, so nothing wakes my child but me on this Saturday morning. (have to remember to turn them back on before leaving for work later)

Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and a smoothie - her favorite meal for breakfast and what I'm cooking before I head off to work for the day. I'll get my child up after my morning shower & orgasm when breakfast is ready and on the table. This way we can eat together before I'm off working as a single parent.

The plans that I have for this evening would floor you! Yup, my plans are that hot and after working all day, I will be deserving of a night on the town. Someone who I never have met, yet who knows of me, has sent me a private invitation to attend something so personal & private that I can't even write about it. Top Secret plans and someone will be getting hurt AND getting off. Oh, how I like to be apart of the good stuff, and my life is about the good stuff!

Felicity,
this is a huge thank you to you for all that you do for Libido Events and more importantly for me personally. Your support of friendship, time and love are always so abundant. When you're around me I can always tell, because you put first my projects and needs, so accomplishing things becomes easier for me and we seem able to move mountains. You mean much to me as does your partner. Thanks for being a pillar of friendship.

Off to the shower now for some steaming hot water and some orange body sugar scrub to buff my body into suppleness.

enjoying the good life

Jennifer