Friday, November 18, 2005

waiting time

the wait right now to get an email response from me at Libido Events can be up to a week right now. Long term projects, private consultation work, questions from the curious and those in need, there's always much email to wade through daily and it builds up some with my having a life.

My new Fido phone has arrived and I've managed to program the time and date into it along with having Doug and someone else program their own numbers into the damn thing. There were 17 messages in it when I got in to last night and today after work there were 12, my home phone is flashing with probably another 8.

When I'm not working over the next while I'm planning great times for my family and I. (like this evening when my daughter & I went to see Harry Potter together, way cool)

thanks for your patience if you're one of the ones waiting for an email from me, know that I will be emailing soon

night

Jennifer