Thursday, November 17, 2005

sharing my love

he just walked in the front door of the Love Nest, where tonight's class with LaSara FireFox was happening like he belonged there. We'd spoken earlier in the day for the first time in well over a week and I'd extended the invitation to him to arrive tardy, so why I was startled when I first saw him eluded me briefly.

Then as I was driving along the lower level road on the North Shore heading for home feeling happy, really happy and I realized why. Seeing Doug was good for me and I didn't even known that I was missing him. Once he saw me sitting across the room his whole body shifted & his face changed and my heart melted.

Once the class ended and we were able to get to one another, our togetherness filled me up. Standing pelvis to pelvis, arms wrapped around one another, me biting his neck, not too hard, but hard enough and as I looked up at him his glasses were completely fogged up and I couldn't even see his eyes at all. Laughing so hard felt good with him.

Yesterday I was in a book store and I had to buy kara a copy of The Don't Sweat Guide For Weddings. I love kara and this guide is what I know she wants, because I asked her. I phoned her from the store and asked her to choose one and I gave her two titles. Finding her this book was important to me as her partner, it made me feel good to do something for her and her other partner. soon to be husband!

Laying in bed, curled up with Allena, our combined softness & love mesmerizing as pleasure passes between us as another of the ways we love one another. Walking hand and hand as women in love, and owning our relationship out loud in the world. It's with Allena that visions become realities for me and where we create jointly.

Jim is my Daddy. What more need I say. He let's me be his little girl when appropriate and his bottom when it's time for me to find my place again. Jim hears me share of everyone and lest we forget that he, Allena and I form a three.

L was in the class tonight, I'd had to cancel a date on her due to work so it was a treat to see her this evening. Finding time to get to you luscious could be hard, but know that you're on my mind. STILL! From that earlier email, remember?

B and I've had a couple of dates as of late and I believe a third is up and coming. A no strings attached relationship, how cool is this? We date whenever we want, over the last 5 years maybe 14 times or so. Good times together, you know I mean? And no check ins and how are you calls. Almost giddy fun times.

My heart is big, I can love for a moment and I don't even need to try very hard. I've the room for being apart of beautiful peoples lives and that is exactly how I'm leading my life. Sharing it with many many people and trying to remember along the way that sometimes it hurts to love so much but it's that ouch that lends perspective to the depth and range that love and acceptance offer.

I have to remember to love more. When I love more and freely what comes back to me is almost always transformational in some way. Tell everyone more that I love them and remember that just because I use the word love doesn't mean that someone can feel loved. It has to be felt to be transformational. I must remember more to make sure that my partners have the look of love in their eyes and hearts when in my presence.

with love to all of you Jim, Allena, kara, Doug, L, B

Jennifer