Sunday, November 13, 2005

victim of the cattle prod

a couple that I met last night at Sin City sent me their blog link. It talks about their night at last nights fetish night and meeting myself & my cattle prod! (posted with permission)

They were such an adorable and hot couple. She even got on her knees and "asked permission" to suck on my nipples before she actually did it. Originally she had her partner make her request of me. With a lustful smile across my face I politely told him no, the only way such a thing would happen would be for her to ask me herself first. More smiles and remember, that I'm bare breasted sitting on the arm of a sofa swaying to the club's tunes.

30 seconds later, in front of me, on her knees on the club floor is a woman asking me permission to suck my nipples. I greet here warmly, brush my hand over her back suggestively, meet her eyes and nod Yes. Smiling with eyes closed, my head falls to side as I concentrated on her slow & thorough lapping of my right nipple.

memories of a good night

Jennifer