Sunday, November 13, 2005

2:51 am

It's 2:52 in the morning. Arrived in from Sin City about an hour ago and slid off my 5 inch open toed slender heeled shoes. Got naked, checked email and then updated the calendar with a host of new events as well as some home page edits. Life is moving along so well these days. Must remember to thank the Goddesses and then I should get myself into bed with my Hitatchi magic wand before sleep washes over my mind and body.

After playing with a number of people this evening as both a Top and a bottom, I'm exhausted. Used every toy that I packed for tonight including the cattle prod. Sounds scary reading the typed word, cattle prod, but when I'm standing infront of you smiling sweetly and talking you through it, most people have no idea how I manage to get them to say yes to such things. A pretty girl dressed in come fuck me pumps and powder blue lingerie and people will do almost anything. even, the cattle prod

sweet dreams,

Jennifer