Wednesday, November 16, 2005

finding Nemo

I'm excited, I'm excited!

This evening is opening night of Disney On Ices Finding Nemo at the PNE Coliseum. My daughter and I have a date to go together and we scored great seats as well. Grandma & Grandpa send us every year as a treat. Lucky girls we are! We're very excited by attending as this will be our 9th or 10th year in attendance. We've got the $12 snow-cone cups dating back years to prove it in an assortment of favorite characters! ha

Being a mother is my greatest joy and what I'm most proud of is my daughter. That we've created such a relationship together is amazing because as a young girl I never had with my mother what my daughter and I have accomplished together already. Meaning that we've self created our own realities as there was no frame work for us to go on. Before my daughter, my mom and I barely had a relationship. Being a mother though has bonded my mom and I in a way I'd never dreamed possible and because my early relationship with her wasn't so strong, I set a goal of making sure my daughter and I would be close. I set the goal quietly in my heart, but my daughter & I succeed together at making this happen together. We both want the other and see the value in our love and relationship being so strong.

B is coming over for lunch today at 1:00 and I'm looking forward to having him here. Since I moved awhile back now, he's not been over to my home. A little flirtation, ok, actually likely a lot, kissing, the kind that leaves you breathless and yes, lunch. While at the Doctors this morning I had some time to kill before my appointment so went to Cobbs and picked up a wonderful loaf stuffed with ham & cheese and I'll toss some Caesar salad, a little sorbet and presto, lunch!

I've already packed today for tomorrow's nights class, seeing as I won't be home this evening to do it. Thursday LaSara FireFox is presenting Radical Sexual Self Definition for Libido Events. Here is LaSara's website to read through and here is the write up for tomorrow nights class:

Do you want to become more adept at defining or redefining your relationship with your sexuality, and your sexual and/or gender identity?

Part of owning our sexuality is learning how cultural expectations impact identity, building a positive relationship with our desires, and learning to take an active part in defining the self/culture interface.

Using exercises and magickal tools from her book Sexy Witch, LaSara Firefox will help you to find new ways to define and to broadcast your sexual self-esteem.

Bring a shirt you want to make into a DIY Fashion Statement, writing implements (i.e.; pen and journal), and a playful sense of adventure. LaSara will provide the glitter and fabric pens!


Address for tomorrow nights class & other class updates.



If I'm going to squeeze a nap in, it's time for me to lay down....

zzzzZZzzzzZZ

Jennifer