Sunday, November 20, 2005

massage & a fuck

Went to Rascals this evening and did I ever walk into a hell of a good time. (ok, I made a lot of fun for myself) As soon as I arrived I saw a man that I'd met briefly at Sin City last weekend. In under 5 minutes of talking with him and learning of his profession (massage), he had me out of my clothes and was oiling my body down for a massage like none other I've ever had. A repeat performance is a must, but when I went to look for him again part way through the night to talk, he had left. And now I want to find this man and don't know where to look. This massage god. Oh, he was so good to me, fixing some problem areas, working out some knots and making me feel very loose and relaxed. Must find cute man in shiny shorts, with a bald head that gives amazing massages.

And for those of you who know me well, you know how I feel about bald heads and what I have a passion for in this way!

Then I was invited into a scene with a blindfolded woman and I was able to hurt her some and also to fuck her with my thigh-on. Oh yes and I wore my black mustache and my black cock. It was a great scene and when my part was done I just got to walk away and leave her behind to be cared for by her partner....

while I went off to socialize with at least 2 dozen other people before running into my friend Jerry. Jerry is very good to me, and aside from making my smashing pink and white new business cards for me, Jerry gave me a new bamboo cane that he'd made. Surely some time this week I'll be able to lay it across someone's backside. What a night I was having and then to sit around at the end of the night, chatting with a number of people again made me feel connected to what I teach and who I am.

Now it's almost 1:00 in the morning and I have to awaken early to make breakfast so my daughter and I can head off to the Santa Claus parade together. In the last 4 days we've had front row on the ice seats at Disney On Ice's Finding Nemo, saw Harry Potter opening night and tomorrow the Santa Claus parade. It's been crazy around here at home but then we do keep a busy schedule. C'est la vie!

BTW - thanks to H & I for riding me tonight about projects we need to be working on together

I need a cold drink then some sleep...

Jennifer