Monday, November 21, 2005

missing person

Ok, I admit, I'm fixated on finding this man. The massage god from my Saturday night on the town. If you are out there somewhere or someone knows who he is then please contact me.

Unsure exactly what you did to my neck, back and shoulders but you most certainly have left me wanting more of you. Wanting your hands and expertise to work me over again.

Somewhere more private than a public play party, I'd like to spend time with you. Naked or very very close.

That sexy massage technique you did to me near the end, the small waves working up my body with your slick oiled hands, melted me and keep making my attention fall back to those sensations that you graced my body with. I'm in want and I want what you offer.

Thank you, thank you again and Thank You Again. Sensual for sure, hot all the way and now here I am, Jennifer, looking for you and wanting more.

Still today, I'm feeling so great and it's all to do with the ease in which my uppper body is moving and with thanks & gratitude to you.

Let me show you grateful and thankful....


Jennifer